Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am a shark. Internet (and chicks like Hayden Panettiere) are my sea. Most don't even know how to swim.

I am a shark. Internet (and chicks like Hayden Panettiere) are my sea. Most don't even know how to swim.

While even a shark sometimes can be beaten, some moments happen when I really pity careless, naïve and curious others, trying to give them a small hint or advice.
I don't give it to people I don't give a fuck about. Only for those about whom I do care.
And 90% of times I receive a response Oh what can someone possibly want from my machine, I don't store credit cards or anything on it., I just don't open suspicious sites, Oh, tell me that tomorrow, ok?.
It takes them less then a month to knock into my instant messenger window with words What is Win32.Trojan.Downloader(substitute with hundreds of others)??? and How do I get rid of it???. They can't access their mailbox, computer runs slowly, someone freely browses their closed profiles or undresses their online game characters.
How do I get rid of it?!?!?!

And instead of saying Fuck you, I stay cool and help them. Through instant messenger. With step-by-step instructions. With freshly made by me screenshots, sometimes sent through the IM, but usually submitted to imageshack. Step by step. Press this button. What do you see?

I really hate myself for that. This post doesn't deserve I_am_so_cool tag, because it's a weakness and a curse, not a strong side of me.

P.S for curious. The chick on the photo is Hayden Panettiere. Discovered her while browsing for mean shark pictures for this post. One more line into my Tribute to August 21 post.
0
said thank you for this page

Liked this article? Bookmark/share it with others: Didn't like the article, found a mistake or just want to express your own opinion? Post a comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have anything to say? Leave a comment!
Too shy or got a too private question? Email me
Alternatively, you can drop me a line on Twitter